- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life and recover from the unexpected
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have OTL (Other Than Life License) or RIBO. Licensed to sell property and casualty insurance.
- Life License would be a plus
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
Compensation: $38,000 to $65,000 per year
If you believe in having fun in a stable working environment and have a willingness to learn, we should meet to discuss our career opportunity.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)